2019 2020 FORD MUSTANG 4' SYNC1 TO 8' SYNC3 CONVERSION UPGRADE NON CD SLOT
Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps from your mobile device support in your SYNC3
This complete SYNC3 upgrade kits comes with 100% Geniune Ford Parts and includes all needed,pre-programmed with your VIN.
1.Genuine Ford SYNC3 APIM module
2.Genuine Ford 8" Capacitive Touchscreen.
3.Screen to module cable.
7.USB HUB Bezel(if needed).
8.Pre-programming for your car,no dealer visit required.
9.Forscan OBD2 programming tool(Backup for online programming if you changed or added features from factory).
10.Radio bezel(may gently used)
11.Mount brackets(may gently used).
12.Conversion power harness.
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- The Latest&stablest 2021 V3.4
- OEM parts,plug and play not cutting needed.
- Retains ALL Factory Features (Rear Camera, Climate Controls, Steering Wheel Controls, Heated/Cooled Seats)
Some 13-16 Fusions may lose Active Park Assist (if equipped)
- Voice Activated Navigation with new 2021 full NA2 20 maps for USA and Canada
- 2019 2020 FORD MUSTANG equipped the 4' SYNC1 system NON CD SLOT
- Online Programming maybe needed to open the Bluetooth Audio in ACM module(CD player,cannot pre-programming),Tools ship together with package,contact for live tech support if necessary.
Something you may ask:
- Manual climate control cannot upgrade to automatic by our solution.
- By upgrade our factory SYNC3,future Ford SYNC software upgrade still available via USB or WiFi.
- Some cars optioned SYNC connect/FordPass,this kit cannot add.
- Factory warranty not void although Ford will not warranty our kit,we provide one year warranty.
- SiriusXM subscriptionswill remain not be affected.
1.Q:Can it fit my car?
A:You can check our compatibility list to see if your car in the list,or you can contact us with your VIN number and radio screen picture.Not sure which SYNC you have? Click HERE please.
2.Q:Why are you cheaper than competitors?
A: Yes some competitors build up their brands earlier than us but that doesn't mean there is much difference of the products itself,to providing competitive products to satisfy our valued clients is one of our brand's vision,and we are continually providing affordable price,professional experience and skills,better after sale service,and new technologies to achieve that.
3.Q:Will my old factory features be affected?
A:As an OEM upgrades solution,old features should not worried to lost,you will still have Sirius XM radio,OEM backup camera,climate control etc.
4.Q:Can I still upgrade system in the future?
A:Yes you still can upgrade from USB port when it's available.
5.Q:Can I add SYNC connect /FordPass to my vehicle ?
A:No,you need another kits.
6.Q:How long warranty I have?Can it affect Ford warranty?
A:Factory warranty not void although Ford will not warranty our kit,we provide one year warranty.
7.Q:If my vehicle equipped manual Climate,can I upgrade to auto Climate after this upgrade?
A:No,you will still have manual climate.
8.Q:Why should I upgrade to SYNC 3 system?
A:Ford have added impressive new functionality, while also making your overall system function better. Take advantage of enhancements that will help you be more productive and your commute more efficient.The newest version now is 2020 V3.4 which will comes with our kits.Your can click HERE for more information.
9.Q:Why do I need a OBD2 programming tool?
A:This tool is for spare using for online programming,if you have changed or added some features from factory like change tire size,this can be used to correct the code.An 4'' to 8'' SYNC conversion have to use this to setup Bluetooth audio after installation.Also it can use for your future upgrades like LCD cluster upgrade,power folder mirror and error clearance etc.
The seller never informed me that the Sync 3 unit with hardware and bezel were being shipped separately.
The price was relatively cheaper than identical units listed on ebay and competitors.
Accompanying installation instructions are vague and I utilized a competitors You Tube video to perform the installation.
Installation took approximately 70 minutes to perform.
No performance issues so far. Working as required.