2016 FORD EXPLORER SYNC 3 UPGRADE FOR MYFORD TOUCH SYNC2
Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps from your mobile device support in your SYNC3
This complete SYNC3 upgrade kits comes with 100% Geniune Ford Parts and includes all needed,pre-programmed with your VIN.
1.Genuine Ford SYNC3 APIM module
2.Genuine Ford 8" Capacitive Touchscreen.
3.Screen to module cable.
7.USB HUB Bezel(if needed).
8.Pre-programming for your car,no dealer visit required.
9.Forscan OBD2 programming tool.
- Apple CarPlayu2122
- Android Autou2122
- The Latest&stablest SYNC 3.2 software(2020 V3.4 is available and optional,send message after purchasing if you want to try)
- OEM parts,plug and play not cutting needed.
- Retains ALL Factory Features (Rear Camera, Climate Controls, Steering Wheel Controls, Heated/Cooled Seats)
Some 13-16 Fusions may lose Active Park Assist (if equipped)
- Voice Activated Navigation with new full NA1 18 maps for USA and Canada
- 2016 FORD EXPLORER equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
Something you may ask:
- Manual climate control cannot upgrade to automatic by our solution.
- By upgrade our factory SYNC3,future Ford SYNC software upgrade still available via USB or WiFi.
- Some cars optioned SYNC connect/FordPass,this kit cannot add.
- Factory warranty not void although Ford will not warranty our kit,we provide one year warranty.
- SiriusXM subscriptionswill remain not be affected.
Very easy to install in my 2016 Ford Explorer. Works perfectly.
Installed the Sync 3 system myself after watching some videos on it and it worked just as advertised. Now I have Sync 3 with Apple CarPlay and I’m happy I made the upgrade! The new system is nice and everything is working perfectly (climate controls, rear view camera, etc)