2016 FORD EXPLORER SYNC 3 UPGRADE FOR MYFORD TOUCH SYNC2
Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps from your mobile device support in your SYNC3
This complete SYNC3 upgrade kits comes with 100% Geniune Ford Parts and includes all needed,pre-programmed with your VIN.
1.Genuine Ford SYNC3 APIM module
2.Genuine Ford 8" Capacitive Touchscreen.
3.Screen to module cable.
7.USB HUB Bezel(if needed).
8.Pre-programming for your car,no dealer visit required.
9.Forscan OBD2 programming tool.
- Apple CarPlayu2122
- Android Autou2122
- The Latest&stablest 2021 V3.4.
- OEM parts,plug and play not cutting needed.
- Retains ALL Factory Features (Rear Camera, Climate Controls, Steering Wheel Controls, Heated/Cooled Seats)
Some 13-16 Fusions may lose Active Park Assist (if equipped)
- Voice Activated Navigation with 2021 new full NA2 20 maps for USA and Canada.
- 2016 FORD EXPLORER equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
Something you may ask:
- Manual climate control cannot upgrade to automatic by our solution.
- By upgrade our factory SYNC3,future Ford SYNC software upgrade still available via USB or WiFi.
- Some cars optioned SYNC connect/FordPass,this kit cannot add.
- Factory warranty not void although Ford will not warranty our kit,we provide one year warranty.
- SiriusXM subscriptionswill remain not be affected.
Very easy to install in my 2016 Ford Explorer. Works perfectly.
Installed the Sync 3 system myself after watching some videos on it and it worked just as advertised. Now I have Sync 3 with Apple CarPlay and I’m happy I made the upgrade! The new system is nice and everything is working perfectly (climate controls, rear view camera, etc)
Seller gave me virtually worthless "documentation' that only consisted of a very questionable USB thumb drive with PDF files (virus magnets) with absolutely worthless instructions. I paid more for "support" and felt I got none. Actual product was fine but was missing installation parts promised in the documentation. I ended up needing to follow Youtube instructions because there is no single instruction for Explorers as installation requirements vary based on specific year model yet the documentation failed to mention any different requirements for different years.