2014-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Uconnect 8.4 4C UAQ navigation CarPlay Android Auto upgrade kits
UCONNECT 4C NAV WITH 8.4-INCH TOUCHSCREEN
Total control is at your fingertips with Uconnectu00ae 4C NAV, featuring an 8.4-inch touchscreen, SiriusXM Guardianu2122 (12-month trial), Apple CarPlayu00ae support, Android Auto integration, Navigation, integrated Voice Command, HD Radiou2122, Bluetoothu00ae Streaming Audio, SiriusXMu00ae (12-month trial), SiriusXM Traffic Plus(5-year trial) and SiriusXM Travel Link(5-year trial).
For added convenience, SiriusXM Guardianu2122 connects you to your vehicle in ways youu2019ve only dreamed of. With greater remote access and control, help is there when you need itu2014from Roadside Assistance to Navigation features to security alerts.
- 100% reconditioned factory OEM Uconnect 8.4 UAQ system with 1 year warranty and 90days hassle free return policy.
- Apple CarPlay,Android Auto support.
- USA,Puerto Rico,Virgin Islands and Canada Map included.
- Replacement USB hub and adaptive wire included.
- English,French and Spanish language support
- Pre-programmed to your specific VIN number(provided after order),plug and play system,no dealership visit needed.
2014-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your vehicle not in list?contact us for details of compatibility please.
Things to know
- Wranglers with the base model 5-inch UAA system will lose their volume knob when upgrading to the 7-inch or 8.4-inch system.Otherwise, your factory installed audio controls on your steering wheel will allow the adjustment of the volume.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing roll bar mounted Siriusu00ae satellite radio antenna.
- Please note that if you're upgrading from the base model 5-inch UAA (non-SiriusXM capable) to the UAG or UAQ in order to retain the compass feature you must install the antenna above. Otherwise, our GPS antenna would be required to retain your compass.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing steering wheel mounted audio controls.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing digital back-up rear view camera.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing UConnectu00ae bluetooth hands-free calling feature. Simply re-pair your phone to the newly installed system.
- The secondary USB hub located in the center console/arm rest in some rare cases may not allow Carplay function. To use Carplay, it is recommended to always use the USB media hub located on the dash behind the 'Media' cover.
- Those who upgrade to the UAQ system will not currently be able to subscribe to the Sirius Guardianu00ae feature. This is only available for Jeeps factory equipped with the UAQ.